Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
The client is a rapidly expanding company providing installation & servicing on both Domestic & Commercial Heating Systems to the London & home counties dealing with long standing clients within the educational, commercial, private & retail sectors. Due to expansion they are looking for another Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer. They have high values & provide excellent customer service which is why they have kept their long standing clients, low staff turnover & like to treat their engineers well with good company benefits.
As a Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer you will be:-
- Covering the London & home counties area
- Providing Service, Maintenance, Breakdown & Reactive work
- Working on burners, boilers, heating equipment & associated plant equipment.
- Working with independent & chain clients like Schools, factory’s, warehouses, Restaurants, Hotels, retail shops etc
- Experienced Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
- Have worked on both Commercial & Domestic gas appliances and be experienced in the service and maintenance of all types of appliance, operating on both natural gas and oil.
- Have the minimum qualifications: CODNCO1, CCN1
- Having any of the following qualifications would be a bonus: COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCPA1, ICPN1, ICAE1, CODNC01 & BMP1, TPCP1, LPG & COMCAT’S
- Living within the London & Home Counties
- Need to be able to pass DBS check
- 35k -40k basic salary
- Lots of Overtime
- Van, phone, tablet, uniform , fuel card etc
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance & private Healthcare
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.