Production Biller - Award Winning Marketing Agency
Our client, a multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency, are recruiting for aProduction Biller to join Central London Team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller / CFO, the core purpose of the Production Biller is to ensure that the billing is carried out timely and revenue is recognised accurately on your own set of clients.
- Ensure all new jobs are turned live
- Liaise with project managers to ensure WIP is recoverable
- To assist the Project Managers with client queries
- To assist where needed with debt control
- To assist the Purchase ledger dept with all cost queries regarding your client
- Intercompany Billing
- Review revenue forecasts for month/year given by each account lead.
- Assist with queries from internal & external auditors
- Sending out monthly statements to clients
- Arrange monthly WIP reviews to discuss billing and forecasting
- Prepare drafts & release invoices monthly for all clients
- Reconcile revenue template monthly
Skills and Experience
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc);
- Ideally previous experience within an integrated media agency in a similar role;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, influence your peers and manage strong personalities;
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task;
- Extremely passionate with infectious enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.