A Primary Teacher is required for "Good" Catholic Primary school based in Birmingham. The Head Teacher is seeking an exceptional Primary Teacher with good planning experience within Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
You will be able to provide an engaging environment where pupils love to learn and progress is the main objective. This role is available due additional funding and open to NQT's and experienced Primary Teachers.
This Catholic Primary School offers a broad and balanced curriculum within key stage 1 & 2 which contributes well to pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. It provides frequent opportunities to reflect on values and beliefs through a variety of lessons, themes and assemblies. Pupils show high levels of tolerance and respect towards each other and staff.
The school offers a very wide range of extra-curricular clubs both before and after school, including gardening, art, sports and music clubs.
They are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner within key stage 2 to deliver exciting lessons to heighten their learning experience.
Successful Primary Teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching across key stage 2 but ability to cover all stages would be an advantage but not necessary
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Provide clear objectives for lessons
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Opportunity to teach in a well resourced and supportive school
- Excellent rates of pay
- Teach pupils whose behaviour is good and who are eager to learn
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.