Head Chef/ Development Chef - healthy eating concept
Head Chef/ Development Chef
Location: South West London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Amazing opportunity to be part of a new start up venture, specialising in organic food and drinks located in South West London. Are you a talented, creative individual who enjoys pushing the boundaries on familiar dishes? If so we could have the role for you.
Purpose of the role of Head Chef/ Development Chef:
- Develop and fine tune a plant based menu for a new concept opening. Evolving the menu to ensure drive of business sales.
As a Head Chef/ Development Chef we are looking for:
- Ideally someone with experience in plant- based cooking recipe creation
- Someone who is excited to push the boundaries of conventional plant-based cuisine and make use of exotic ingredients to make creative variations of familiar dishes such as burgers, tacos, pizza and pastas.
- A creative individual who in familiar with ingredients such a tofu, seitan and non-diary alternatives to milk and cream
- Someone who is interested in creating a healthy recipe
As a Head Chef/ Development Chef your responsibilities will be:
- To lead and inspire your team to achieve excellent results and ensure high motivation
- To own and deliver the kitchen profitability - food sales and margin targets etc
- Create, monitor and control operational plans for the kitchen including staffing levels, stock levels and minimise waste
- Implement H & S procedures
To hear more about this opportunity please contact Venture today!