Sales Director - Mid Market
Sales Director - Mid Market required by fast growing Global SaaS company with ground breaking AI capabilities & genuinely unique offering in market
Salary - £60K - £80K base with a realistic OTE £120K - £160K (uncapped commission)
A fast growing SaaS company with Marketing Cloud Platform - they've developed their own super-smart behavioural analytics solution combined with AI to enable hyper targeted automated campaign management for brands, reaching their customers across multiple channels.
Established internationally but relatively new to the UK and growing fast - they're looking for an energised "hunter" to drive revenue growth in the UK, with mid market clients in Retail, Finance and Banking
We are looking for a Sales Director - Mid Market to join a team of highly motivated experts delivering a market leading solution. This is your chance to join the London team at an early stage and play an important part in the growth here.
- Will see you driving new sales initiatives with mid market clients across the UK from Retail, Banking and Finance, in order to consistently meet and exceed commercial sales goals
- Will see you responsible for identifying new business, developing sales tactics and strategies to capitalise on opportunities and grow market share for the company
- Will see you cultivating long lasting relationships with c-level contacts, to gain deep insight into their business needs, to provide solutions for their marketing and advertising challenges
- Will see you developing and executing quarterly and yearly plans to reach business goals and drive the business forward within the region
- Will have solid experience in cloud based advertising and /or marketing tech solutions sales
- Will have significant experience building and maintaining a sales pipeline across mid-market businesses
- Will have strong sales credentials and proven consultative sales experience
- Will be well connected and preferably have developed high level relationships in retail, banking, or finance
- Will be highly analytical and able to translate data into compelling strategies
- Will have a university degree
- Will have knowledge of behavioural targeting and optimisation
- Will have exceptional communication and presentation skills
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients.