RE Teacher required for September 2017 or sooner
PTA Global Recruitment are recruiting for a Teacher of Religious Education for a September 2017 position, possible sooner for the right candidate. This position would suit an experienced teacher.
This school offer a warm, friendly community environment. Committed to spiritual, personal and academic development.
This position is key to the development of Religious Education as a subject area in school. The role has a specific responsibility in KS3 supporting the subject leader to improve standards moving forward
As an outstanding teacher of Religious Education, you will be able to deliver lessons that inspire learners to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. You will be an RE teacher who is looking to make a real difference to teaching and learning.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching RE
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching RE with very good outcomes at KS3 & KS4
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of RE and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"