Telesales Team Leader - B2B
EXCITING TELESALES LEADER OPPORTUNITY: Are you a successful, driven sales professional looking for a new challenge? This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing supply company who are partnered with businesses across the UK. This role will begin as a Telesales position, but will develop in to a Telesales Team Leader position within 3-6 months.
As one of the UK’s leading , this is an excellent career move for someone with the required skills to join a market leading firm and grow and develop with the business.
As an Internal Sales Executive you will be a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets, you will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing business deals. Targeting retail customers promoting the diverse portfolio of products.
With a proven track record in business to business sales, you will join and then lead a team of telesales professionals and take the company to the next level of its continued success.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Hit new business targets.
- Increase distribution of products.
- Become the the supplier of choice for new customers
- Sell company products in line with sales and marketing plan.
- Bring on new business from franchisees and independent owners who do not currently trade with the business.
- Manage and maintain a detailed Journey Plan.
- Ensure accounts place weekly / monthly orders to achieve set targets.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Understand each customer needs, wants and restrictions in order to focus on the right products.
- Share best practice with company and colleagues
- Achieve targeted daily call rate.
- Take customer orders efficiently and effectively
- Process all orders in timely fashion.
- Generate own leads and pro actively follow up leads generated within the business
- Quickly identify lost sales within an account and rectify
- Deliver compelling selling stories to drive new listings and range extensions
- Up sell and cross sell
- Incorporate KPI’s and monthly initiatives into daily calls
- Solve problems as and when they arise.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Ensure orders meet the required minimum quantity
- Provide competitor, customer and product feedback into the business
- Provide support to wider team as and when required.
Skills and qualifications
- Experienced Telesales Executive or Telesales Manager
- Exceptional Telephone selling skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- B2B sales experience
- Written and verbal communication
o Excellent communication skills
o Assertive and confident
o Good organisational skills
o Effective team player
o Good listening skills
o Drive for results
- Competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Generous bonus scheme - total OTE of £30,000 in year one, £35-40,000 in year 2
- Regular incentives and competitions
- Opportunity to work for a long-established, successful and growing company
As this is a growing company there are lots of opportunity for progression down the line. If you are a successful, motivated, and ambitious sales person looking for the right opportunity and proposition then apply to find out more.
Interviews are ongoing so apply NOW to be considered.
Please contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment (Sales Specialist)