Accounts Administrator - 8 week contract (might extend to 12)
This is an urgent requirement to work for a really dynamic Bath based business who are looking for some help in their accounts department for a short term project. They are looking for someone with similar experience (min 6 months) or AAT level 2 and they'd possibly look at someone without much experience if you've this qualification.
The role includes:
Recording, Monitoring & Reporting
- Day to day data inputting transactions on accounts package (TAS).
- Filing all financial documentation.
- Processing all contractor’s expenses claims, which includes cash, mileage and credit card expenses.
- Following up with contractor on any late submissions of expenses.
- Uploading the credit card journal to TAS.
- Reconciling the credit card nominal at month end.
- Inputting of all supplier invoices on TAS once approved.
- Assisting with month end invoicing.
- Supporting team when required with month end tasks for e.g. journals
- Assisting with transition to new finance system.
Someone who has done at least AAT level 2 or has 6mths equivalent experience or more.
Someone who is looking for experience may be suitable as long as you meet the above requirements.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and a can do approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to start at reasonably short notice
The salary for this short term role is approx £15k pro rata.