Sales Team Leader
Do you want to become part of something special?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing businesses in Gloucestershire?
My client is a leading FMCG organisation based in Gloucester. Due to the expansion of the business and their consistent growth in the market they are now looking to acquire a new Sales Team Leader to oversee their thriving Retail Sales Team.
The business can offer structured personal development and will provide you with the perfect opportunity to be part of a company that is constantly evolving and making great strides in their industry. The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills in a fast paced sales culture and relishes playing a pivotal role within a forward thinking and flourishing environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Have the responsibility of managing the existing account managers within a thriving retail sales team
- Motivate and empower the team to succeed and deliver results
- Manage and maintain a set of key accounts for the business
- Produce innovative ideas and suggestions on how the organisation can build and continue to grow
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- Coach and mentor the account managers using your own experiences and skills sets
Your key skills will include:
- Experience of leading and developing a sales team
- Analytical and sales reporting experience
- Good attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Able to demonstrate achieving both personal and team targets
- Proven in growing and maintaining key accounts
- Be a motivator and someone who can go above and beyond the call of duty to benefit your team
For this position their is a very achievable OTE of £35,000
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.