Workshop Manager - Bristol
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say my client are proud of their growing business. By working closely with their employees and customers they strive to provide a first class service and the results of their forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
- Location: South West
- Closing Date: 24/03/2017
- Package: Market rate
You will be responsible for running the busy Workshop and team of Fitters to ensure that all targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with the Service. Tasks will include;
- Responsible for maintaining equipment worth more than £1m.
- Places orders for spares and consumables in line with Company authorisation limits remaining within monthly and annual budgets.
- Prioritise the repair of equipment that is scheduled to go on-hire or is routinely in high demand by ensuring that no more than 5% of hireable assets are on repair at any one time.
- Ensure that all Pre-Hires are completed in a timely manner in line with customer order requirements
- Directly manages a team of Fitters being responsibile for their performance and conduct at work.
- Liasing with customers to resolve operational issues such as breakdowns.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who -
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining diesel powered equipment, petrol engines, hydraulic systems and electrical appliances
- Experience of maintaining relevant equipment in a workshop environment
- Experience of managing a team of employees in a workshop environment
- Experience of achieving targets and working within a set budget
- Good communication skills and IT literate
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.