Purchase Ledger Manager
My client, a leading global marketing and design company, is seeking an experienced PURCHASE LEDGER MANAGER to join their large finance team of 30 staff based at their Head Office in Stockport, Greater Manchester. Salary £28,000 working a 40hr week (flexible).
Reporting directly into the Finance Controller you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of 5 members of the purchase ledger team; coaching and mentoring them whilst overseeing the processing of on average 3000 invoices per month. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are looking for their next step on the career ladder within a company that can offer both progression and stability. Duties aren't exhaustive but will also include:
- Monitoring and reviewing the purchase ledger process, identifying issues that hinder efficiency
- Suggesting reform and improvements to the Finance Team and wider business
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Handling supplier queries/complaints
- Full responsibility of supplier reconciliations
- Control and coding of invoices
- Month end account reconciliations
- Monthly accruals
- Use of Sage 200 system
Please note: interviews are being held immediately for suitable candidates will an immediate start!!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.