Maintenance Engineer - Up to £27,000 annum, Peterborough
City Resource are looking for Maintenance Engineer to work for Manufacturing Company based in Orton Southgate, Peterborough.
This role offers full time, permanent employment in a friendly Team that are focused on continuous improvement to the department and H&S procedures.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be providing a maintenance service to the Company site including preventative maintenance and break down services to production departments, including technical support and expertise for new projects across the Company.
• Set-up and maintain production equipment and machinery.
• Repair production machinery following breakdowns, keeping equipment running with the minimum down time.
• Provide engineering maintenance support as efficiently as possible, responding to breakdowns quickly and attending call-outs in a timely manner.
• Carry out preventative maintenance activities and update the schedule as required.
• Ensure the records for interchangeable parts is accurate.
• Ensure Health & safety in the department is maintained as well as good machine/equipment care.
• See to contractors and visitors as required, ensuring only qualified personnel undertake tasks and permits are issued prior to work commencing.
• Assist staff with training progress on equipment with particular care to any apprentice allocated to you.
• Ensure good housekeeping throughout Engineering and the Workshop, keeping equipment in the best possible condition.
Right candidate must hold Engineering qualification or equivalent, must have experience of production equipment and knowledge of H&S legislation.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full time (40h per week), Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Rotating shift (6am - 2pm; 2pm - 10pm), that may include weekends and night working
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 annum
LOCATION: Orton Southgate, Peterborough
START DATE: End of March
If this role sounds like you, then please contact Goda or APPLY NOW!