Outbound Sales Advisor - Paying up to 21k + Commission, Central Bristol
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to begin a career in a B2B sales environment for a nationally recognised organisation, then Cute Resource Solutions might have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are lucky enough to be working with a very well-known and respected UK brand who have a fantastic opportunity for a new Sales Advisor to join their friendly and driven team of individuals.
Our client have a very exciting and unique position that helps you to navigate the credibility of certain brands. This company have over 50 years’ experience behind them when testing products and services and are now offering a new platform offering the chance of endorsement to organisations. Whether it’s a builder, plumber, gardener or mechanic, my client provides a service helping to define the right person for the job. It will be your job to sell this credible service to various businesses and organisations.
About the role:
You will be in responsible for carrying out a series of outbound calls in order to introduce the scheme to various organisations. Don’t worry, it’s not a call centre! You’ll be working as part of a small and dedicated team engaging in business to business proposition - offering them the chance to undergo their unique assessment process with the ultimate goal and reward of having the reputable endorsement recommending.
You’ll be educating and informing customers around the benefits that this scheme could bring to their business. The client’s testimonials prove that this endorsement is something that truly adds value to a business, making it easy for you to promote and sell!
Using your experience you will manage the pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are followed up and covert potential leads into applications. You’ll monitor feedback and ideas and share these with the wider team.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience of working in an outbound sales environment
- Experience of working towards targets
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage a busy workload and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office
What you’ll get in return:
- 36 day’s annual leave
- An interst-free season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- A pension scheme which increases to 11% after you have been employed for 1 year
- The opportunity to earn up to £21k base salary to start with and the entitlement to their generous commission policy - top performers earning £30k + easily.
- The opportunity to develop your career due to the huge focus on internal development
This is a fantastic unmissable opportunity for an individual looking to join a friendly, hard-working team for a very respectable company.
If you believe you could be the right fit for this role, then please apply directly to this advert or call Siana at the Cute Resource office for further information.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.