My client is an international law firm who is looking to recruit a Payroll Advisor to work 3 days a week in their new London offices.
The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for overseeing all payroll activities across the business.
Key Duties include:
- Administering the monthly payroll and ensuring changes are submitted accurately
- Leading on the pensions auto-enrolment process
- Ensuring payroll queries are answered in a timely manner
- Overseeing the monthly and end of year payroll reporting
- Monitoring performance of 3rd party providers and providing feedback about the service
- Liaising with HMRC and the finance team to meet monthly and annual payroll deadlines
The Payroll Advisor will have extensive experience working in a legal or professional services environment, and will have administered the payroll for a business of around 300 employees. They will be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and have the ability to work with both internal and external individuals in a professional manager. Previous ADP experience is a must, as is the ability to do manual calculations alongside systems work and having previous P11/P60 experience.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you