Global Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist with experience of working across Internal and External Communications is sought to work for this Global Marketing & Communications organisation. This key role will lead on internal communications whilst supporting on UK external communications and will involve:
- Executing strategic concepts on communication for and with internal stakeholders
- Supporting key stakeholders in their internal communications and change projects
- Supporting Global ICM with internal communication activities - develop concepts, storyline, media, channels (e.g. internal letters, newsletters, intranet, videos, events, presentations)
- Managing content alignment (and develop related calendar) for all internal communication channels, with integrated approach (external/brand) always in mind
- Extensive experience of internal and external communications
- Able to work closely with people at all levels of the business
- Strong knowledge of intranets as communications and collaboration platforms
- Relevant communications/marketing degree or similar
- German language skills would be preferable but not essential
This role would suit a confident and knowledgeable communications specialist with an open mind and creativity who can work collaboratively and be flexible.
For more information please apply. Please note due to the high volumes of responses we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.