Customer Service Advisor, Permanent
We are seeking travel or call centre Customer Service Advisors to join our dynamic and vibrant team of customer service professionals. You will act as the first point of contact delivering a personalised service to all our customers post-sale, providing exemplary customer service. You must be a people's person, going above and beyond to support and assist as second nature with empathy and resilience when facing difficulties or challenging customers.
The award-winning Newmarket Group is one of the UK's largest independently owned specialist tour operators and looks after the arrangements of tens of thousands of clients each year to a wide range of destinations throughout the UK, across Europe and beyond. We employ over two-hundred people, the majority of whom are based at our Wallington, Surrey office.
- To deliver an effective and enjoyable customer service experience
- To share with our customers a passion for travel and a knowledge of the destinations in order to add value to the overall booking experience
- To escalate and share issues as they arise to ensure that potential problems are identified and solutions found
- Taking ownership of accessing information from a variety of sources to respond effectively to customer enquiries
- Providing administrative support when required
Skills and Experience required:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent standards of customer service
- Exceptional listening skills
- Highly organised and be able to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with people across the company