Graduate Operations Assistant Italian Speaking
Graduate Operations Assistant needed for a global trading firm in the heart of London.
This role requires an Italian speaking 2015/16 graduate with a desire to develop commercial experience in a shipping coordinator role, you will report on the operations position and liaise with the finance, credit Risk and compliance departments.
Candidates MUST HAVE strong academics and have an interest in the shipping and agricultural commodities industry.
- To Assist with carrying out the past trade contract activities from planning to payment collection.
- Working together with Traders and Trucking operations
- Coordinating with client base, agents ,hauliers and warehouses
- Managing the payment of suppliers, freight invoices and any other costs.
- Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions
- Assisting with stock/demurrage management
- Undertaking of any other ad-hoc duties
- Strong analytical and communication skills with interest in developing commercial acumen.
- Masters (desirable)
- Excellent IT software skills in excel and word
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
For more information on this position, please contact Jamie Folley on or send your CV through to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.