Our client, a dynamic online business based in Farringdon, is recruiting for a passionate and motivated Financial Controller to join their vibrant team at their London head office. This varied position requires a lively individual, happy with working in the sole Finance role, with a view to expanding the team in the future.
The successful candidate must be happy communicating Financial matters to the entire team (non-Finance staff), in line with their transparent company approach and keen to work with the rest of the Management Team to improve the business and plan for the future.
Main Responsibilities of the FC:
- Financial analysis, including management accounts, credit card spend, discounts
- Manage the monthly and year end accounts, reporting and filing
- Handling payments, including supplier invoice management and payment, payroll and VAT
- Forecasting and updating P&L
- Suggesting and executing improvements to financial management and processes
- Be a member of the Senior Management Team
- Regular liaison with other staff members
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years+ PQE in a Financial Controller role
- Experience within a technology or online platform business
- Commercially aware with the drive to improve business
- Excellent communication skills
- ROI driven
- Able to communicate Financial information to non-finance staff
- Team player
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.