They are one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They're a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. They want you to help them get there!
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make the company an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
Do you want the freedom to create world class content? Become outstanding at analysing data? Or put that commercial mind to good use?
The PPC Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. Their aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with their customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a member of their team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. They have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen their ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Graduate Analyst, you’ll be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on either Google or Facebook. After a month of intensive training, you’ll be thrown in at the deep end with your own campaigns to manage. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll use these deductions to create dynamic and engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis in order to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and deductions you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
Working in the PPC team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.
- Complete their PPC Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms they use, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you’ve learned within the business model.
- Build high-quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Run activity on accounts within the first 4 weeks across a range of sectors, deploying appropriate management techniques based on your thorough and detailed analysis of performance metrics.
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high-quality leads and optimising return on investment.
- Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors in order to give your campaigns the edge!
Our Ideal Graduate Analyst
- A high-class degree from a strong university
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability, e.g. an A at Maths A-level
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills.
- A proactive and independent approach to working life.
If you have a true passion for Digital Marketing and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
They can’t wait to meet you.