A Glasgow-based business has an urgent requirement for a Bookkeeper to join their small but successful team.
This established organisation have developed an excellent reputation and throughout their years of experience have been dedicated to providing the best possible products and services to their customers. They pride themselves in having a fantastic working environment and they use only the most cutting-edge technology in each of their sites across Central Scotland
As the Company Bookkeeper, you will have a range of financial and administrative duties which will assist in the smooth running of the business. You will be expected to hit the ground running due to your previous experience in a similar role and you will have a proven ability to solve problems and make decisions that positively impact on the performance of the business.
- Prepare accounts to Trial Balance stage
- Processing of invoices
- Managing all Payroll duties
- Main point of contact for external stakeholders, eg Accountants, HMRC, etc
- Dealing with all Tax obligations
- Controlling costs of events
This full time role will pay around £20-23k. The office is easily accessible in the Southside of Glasgow.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Experience with SAGE or similar accounting packages
- Excellent organisation, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in office software
- First class attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Iain Hughes or Debbie Shields in the iMultiply office in Glasgow for a confidential chat, or apply via the link.