Tainee/Graduate Date Analyst - £17,000.00 - Wigan
- Looking for progression?
- Looking for a challenge?
- Love problem solving?
We are recruiting for a trainee/Graduate Data Analyst within a progressive automotive company. Working in a team of 3, this is a great opportunity to learn, grow and showcase your talent producing analytics to fuel the growth and steer the strategic decision making of the company
- Analyse, understand and document existing and proposed data processes
- Gather requirements using tried and tested techniques
- Implement data process improvements and solutions to fulfil business requirements
- Test, configure and run new and existing data products and solutions
- Work with technology teams to deliver new system functions and solutions
- Proactively identify and seek resolutions to system / operational issues
Essential skills, experience and competencies:
- Strong analytical approach to data
- Able to prioritise and manage workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to sort through complex concepts and ideas
- Exceptional attention to detail
Must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in maths/economics, acc+ finance