Graduate Software Engineer C, C++ or Python
We are looking for a number of Graduate Software Engineers with solid skills in either C, C++ or Python to join our clients Graduate Software Development training programme at their R&D office in Hertfordshire (25 min direct train commute from Euston, Central London). The Graduate scheme includes real development projects (results of which you will see in everyday life) and salaries are reviewed every 6 months for the first 2 years. Opportunities exist for Graduate Software Engineers who can start immediately and those graduating later in 2017.
** PLEASE READ THE NEXT SECTION CAREFULLY **
To qualify for interview graduate software engineers must have:
A good standard of programming in C, C++, Python or assembler (developed at least one significant application, not just used it as a tool or read a book).
A 1st/2.1 technical degree (Ideally Computer Science or Electronics but any Maths, Science, Physics or engineering based subject) and at least BBC grades at A level (or oversees equivalent).
AND meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Linux hobbyist, University, Home, Android or open source projects.
- Windows programming - ideally lower levels e.g. sockets, kernel, drivers, graphics
- Graphics, Games or Video experience e.g. Image Processing, MPEG, OpenGL, Direct3D, DirectX, AI, Neural Networks etc
- Electronics degree with programming of micro-controllers, FPGA, SoC or Embedded Software (ideally with an OS).
- Knowledge of processor architectures, an interest in areas such as Compilers, Drivers, kernel level work, linkers, debuggers, assembler, parsing, parallel computation.
- Strong Maths skills and exceptional qualifications i.e. mostly As at A level and top University degree
The roles offers a competitive salary, financial relocation assistance, a benefits package including pension, medical, shares + more (see below) full training (internal and/or external) in additional technologies and most importantly - you will develop leading edge technology that the general public won’t get their hands on for another 2 years.
Position: Graduate Software Engineer C/C++.
Location: Hertfordshire 20 min commute from Euston (central London)
Salary: £25-35k + £1k relocation assistance.
Benefits: Pension, medical, life assurance, shares, illness insurance, health club, sports and social.
Key Skills: Graduate Software Engineer with significant C, C++ or Python project experience.
If you’re a graduate looking to kick-start a career in software development using C or C++ with one of the world’s leading technology companies then look no further. The company are recruiting approximately 8 more high calibre graduate software engineers this year and have a training program rivalled by many other organisations. If you love technology and gadgets then you’ll love this job.