Accounts Supervisor - Luxury Retail
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a world renowned fashion brand based in Central London. The successful candidate will become part of a prestigious organisation that will actively support their career and personal development.
• Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
• Assisting with budget preparation and analysis
• Experience dealing with payroll
• Bank reconciliations
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Prepayments and accruals
• Stock accounting
• Overseeing both purchase and sales ledgers
• Other ad hoc duties as required
You must have the skills outlined below:
• ACCA/CIMA part qualified
• Strong Excel skills to V-lookups
• At least 4 years prior experience within accounts
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a supportive company and have the correct skill set, please submit your CV for review.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/KS/19457 Accounts Supervisor - Luxury Retail
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 p.a + Strong Benefits Package