Client Account Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Account Coordinator to join a world wide leader in the retail industry.
In this position you will act as a key interface between the company and the local retailers for Supply Chain related queries for the U.K. The responsibility of the team is to ensure on-time delivery and payment of orders and to resolve any issues in the process. There will also be some ad hoc sickness and holiday cover for the consumer response team.
Tasks for this role will be to:
- Develop proactive relationships with retailers and be first point of contact for Supply Chain related queries
- Assist Cash Collection in timely investigation and resolution of claims
- Management of shipment for domestic orders according to customer SLA’s
- Facilitate Direct Import order process in case of goods ordered and shipped directly from overseas warehouses
- Effective and timely liaison with other departments, such as Sales, Finance, Distribution Centres and Planning
- Lead selected department improvements
This role ultimately defines their clients perception of our after sales service. At the same time non-delivery within the terms and agreements can have significant financial consequences. Therefore this role carries great responsibility and requires a strong sense of ownership and the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
Criteria for candidates:
- Numerate with accurate data entry skills
- Client account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confident to recommend innovative solutions
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel in the UK including occasional foreign travel where appropriate
- Car driver essential
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office)
Education & Experience:
- You have a bachelor degree and you have 3 to 5 years of experience in a job related to Customer Services or Account management experience along with previous experience of working with Grocery retailers is highly desirable.