Data Support - 1 year fixed term contract
Location Bradford - Bingley Road, BD9 6SD
Are you looking for a new role with opportunities?
Do you want to be part of a business where you can truly put your heart into your work? Are you looking to discover better ways of helping people share and connect through all of life’s moments, and help them feel connected to what matters? If so, this is an exciting time to join Hallmark, and we'd love you to be part of it.
About the role
Ideal starter role for a candidate to gain experience in an officer environment working along side a number of different departments.
- The Data Support will report into the Commercial Data Manager and is accountable for the accuracy and maintenance of all Customer data within the Hallmark landscapes, this is to support the end to end sales order process, customer ranging and key business performance indicators.
- The processing of data accuracy and maintenance includes all Hallmark and Customer Brokered Product set-up on Hallmarks core systems, customer product attribute accuracy and customer pricing accuracy.
- Weekly scheduled tasks which would include: Mailbox maintenance, Data inputting, Price Analysis reports and EPOS data management.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
For you to be successful in the is role you will have:
- Previous experience within a data analysis and processing department and evidence of process improvement and efficiency implementation
- Excellent communication skills and confident with communication at all levels
- Computer literate, excellent excel knowledge
- Data analysis background, good understanding of data architectures
- Good reporting skills and understanding of query building
Here at Hallmark, we play a unique role in understanding and expressing friendship, family and love—and we’ve done it for more than 100 years. We help people feel connected to what matters through creating compelling products and services that enrich people’s lives. We’re about quality, innovation and caring.
We’re looking for sharp, innovative, passionate, upbeat problem solvers who love making a genuine difference. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We're proud to be family-owned, and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance and we’ve won awards for it through our Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
Additional Information - Hallmark Website
We are currently based at Bingley Road, Bradford but will shortly be moving to our new offices at Dawson Lane.