We have an exciting opportunity to work for a growing successful business based in South Manchester.
The role of Warehouse Operative is a key function in the company, ensuring that heat applied transfers / logos/ names / initials and numbers are applied to the relevant textile clothing garment in line with the requirements of the business.
You will work closely with the Branding Unit Manager, Designer, Merchandisers and Branding Unit Operatives to complete all heat transfers requirements effectively and efficiently.
Essential Functions: -
- To correctly and accurately apply all heat transfer applications
- To follow and maintain the company guidelines on heat transfer application
- To work to the Production schedule for completion of work on time
- To develop and extend depth of knowledge in all core competences
- To develop as a team player and act as a flexible resource within the various functions of the branding unit when required
This is physically demanding role, where accuracy, attention to detail and speed will be required. Ideally you will have work in similar role or have an interest in working in apparel / textiles.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.