£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are recruiting for a well established Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a well-rounded Practice Accountant with 3 years+ Practice experience, reporting directly to Partner.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career and progress through their own initiative and attention to detail, but training in more complex areas of work will be provided on the job.
Accountant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountant will be responsible for statutory and Management Accounts preparation - production software would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
The Accountant Responsibilities
- Accountant must complete work to very high standard
- The accountant must be confident, have good communication skills, both written and verbal and inter-personal skills
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- The Accountant must have 3 years+ practice experience
- Audit experience is a bonus