An international market-leading media business are actively seeking a Financial Controller to manage the UK and European finance teams.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management for three key regions. This includes corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal controls.
We are looking for ACA qualified accountants with 2 - 3 years' experience in an international organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage local finance teams, ensuring they maintain accurate finance ledgers
- Ensure an accurate and timely close to month end
- Maintain internal processes and procedures, ensuring that company standard is implemented across regions
- Act as primary contact for regional function heads, including Finance, Tax and Legal
- Management of cash flow for regions
- Management of local finance teams, including engagement and staff development
Candidates must be / have:
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.