VAT Data Entry - £20,000
VAT Data Entry - £20,000 to £21,000
Do you have a minimum of 6 months data entry experience?
Do you have intermediate IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook?
Would you like to work for a reputable accountancy practice?
Our client, a reputable and established top 25 Accountancy firm based in the City, is seeking a highly organised, articulate, methodical individual to join their VAT team as a VAT Data Processor, providing full administrative support to the VAT Team. The ideal candidate will have good IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a great organisation that will help shape your career path within accounts.
- To assist the supervisor and their team prepare VAT returns and other filings ?
- To process expenses ?
- To prepare 8th and 13th Directive VAT refunds ?
- To obtain documents from clients before submission deadlines ?
- To take incoming calls when the secretary is absent, away from desk or occupied on another call ?
- To be the Client/Agent contact for specific Clients/Agents ?
- To submit documents and liaise with tax offices ?
- To liaise with clients, prepare and submit VAT returns ?
- Comply with all the firm’s policies and procedures
To apply and for a comprehensive job description please email CV’s to Surekha Gilroy.
We regret due to the high level of response only short-listed candidates will be contacted.