Client Relations Manager
About The Facility
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK's leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies. Roodlane operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
Responsible to the Head of Client Relations, the Client Relations Manager will be responsible for developing existing business relationships with Roodlane's corporate clients as well as exploring new business opportunities when applicable.
Working hours 37.5 per week
Monday - Friday, 9am- 5:30pm (flexibility required)
Salary- up to £34k dependent on experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet retention targets and key objectives.
- Develop positive business relationships with allocated corporate clients which deliver quality and sustainable business outcomes.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of client businesses
- Produce, drive and own the strategic plan and relationship for a defined portfolio of corporate clients
- Identify and drive cross selling opportunities within defined client portfolio.
- Support Head of Client Relations in developing and implementing client engagement programmes
- Manage and administer the day to client requirements for services
- Lead by example as an ambassador for Roodlane and take opportunities to positively raise the profile of the company in the market and with clients
- To explore and progress selected new business prospects as directed by the Head of Client Relations. Drafting of tender responses as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing corporate clients (experience working in a healthcare setting desirable)
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drafting marketing/tender content
- Business communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience of working with large blue-chip clients
About The Individual
You will be a hands-on self-starter with strong commercial acumen and good presentation skills. The ability to influence stakeholders and get involved in all areas of the business is essential in this position.