Regional Manager Midlands
My client has a vision is to provide the best service,but they can only achieve this vision by having great people working for them. People who are empowered, supported, challenged - and rewarded.Since becoming part of a larger group they have also been named one of the Best Big Companies to Work for.
What you’ll do
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of Store Managers - ensuring they deliver against targets for profit, performance and customer experience
- Manage all people KPIs - including absence, attrition, and engagement - tackling any issues as they arise
- Nurture a culture of high performance, first-class standards and a passion for delivering a brilliant customer experience across all stores
- Ensure your team lead their people through operational changes with best-in-class compliance
- Shape new business propositions, systems and processes, challenging your teams to bring in excellent results every time.
- Be an exceptional leader of Retail managers with a proven track record of delivering results in a field based environment
- Be passionate about driving a culture of sales through brilliant customer service
- Be a first rate coach who knows how to get top-level performance out of people
- Have no problem translating business strategy into local retail plans
- Draw on first rate communication skills to confidently influence and engage at all levels
- Have the enthusiasm to take our retail channel to another level.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous reward bonus scheme - OTE 30% of salary (based on regional performance across KPI's)
- Company car, phone, home office set up
- Private healthcare for you and your partner or children
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata)