Banking Financial Management Reporting Analyst 55K
Banking Financial Management Reporting Analyst, Central London, 50-55K
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Management Reporting Assistant in a well respected private bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited for a fully qualified CIMA or ACCA candidate to provide Financial Analysis and report complex financial data to executive level Board and Management Team. Candidate will ideally have previous experience in private banking.
What will the role include?
- Delivery and evolution of the monthly management committee reporting pack
- Supporting the board level MI strategy through developing and reporting on finance key indicators
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely MI to the Board and Management team within a challenging timeframe
- Assist in the production of the monthly frontline reporting, working closely with finance analyst within the team
- Continuing the finance focus on understanding the business through reviews of revenue and cost drivers and sharing outputs with stakeholders.
- Management and analysis of data to support business insight through supporting management requests.
- Support to the budget and forecast process.
- Support frontline reporting as performed by the team
As a candidate, you will ideally have advanced level Excel and presentation skills, strong written reporting, and advanced analytical skills.
If you think your experience would be a good match, or would like to know more information, please feel free to send your CV to