Designer - Creative Agency
This talented team of professionals boast 40 years of expertise within Internal and B2B communications. They are a fully integrated agency, creating all their high-profile client work in-house across a variety of services in digital, print, video and strategy. With wonderful offices in trendy Islington and a tight-knit "family feel" team, this is a truly fantastic creative environment to be a part of.
The award-winning team are now on the hunt for an experienced designer who has a variety of creative skills across print and digital.
In this Designer job, you will be part of a talented and varied team of creatives including videographers, talented writers, web developers and graphic artists. Your primary goal will be to turn conceptual thinking and strategic understanding into fantastic design. You can expect to be working on integrated multi-channel projects and must demonstrate a real passion for creativity, fresh ideas and a strong attention to detail.
In this Designer job, your tasks will include:
- Working closely with the team and clients to develop high quality design and work on a variety of client projects, meeting the time frame and budget
- Receiving and understanding the briefs from clients, ensuring it is communicated correctly throughout the team
- Coming up with fresh ideas to help clients engage with their audiences in new creative ways, especially with integrated campaigns
- Presenting strategic and creative concepts to the clients
- Building excellent relationships with clients through strong account management skills
- Working cohesively with internal teams to continue improving client creative work
What we're looking for?
- An impressive portfolio is vital
- Commercial experience working on print and digital creative campaigns (ideally 3 years' experience in an agency or in-house designer role but subject to responsibilities and exposure)
- Well versed with the Adobe Suite - especially InDesign
- Good working knowledge of HTML
- A real eye for design and an enthusiasm to keep learning and working on integrated campaigns
- Previous experience with marketing, communications or branding campaigns and the confidence to bring fresh ideas
- A strong communicator with excellent presentation and pitching skills
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work with an experienced team within the internal communications industry and with a variety of high-profile clients from day one
- Lovely offices based in Islington with a truly 'homely' feel
Looking for Designer jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Designer job in London today!