Conference Producer x 3
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Industry: Media / Publishing
Function: Conferences / Events
Experience: Entry to Mid Level
Incisive Media is an AOP 'Digital Publisher of the Year' serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
We are looking for three Conference Producer's ranging from graduates to experienced professionals.
Your role will involve extensive telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference topics and write cutting-edge conference programmes; recruitment of and liaison with senior-level speakers; writing content-led marketing copy; and effective project management of events from their inception to completion. The successful candidate will work closely with our sponsorship sales, editorial, marketing and logistics teams to ensure the commercial success of our conferences.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Keeping to set production timelines
- Market research
- mainly telephone and face-to-face research, but also desk-based research and attending external events
- Brief writing
- creating marketing, sales and telesales briefs which explain your events to the wider team
- Copy writing
- Programme writing
- Proof reading
- Speaker research, acquisition and management
- Managing conference department systems/IT
- such as putting event content and speaker biographies and photos online
- Attending the events and on-site speaker liaison
- Building and developing relationships with PR and Marketing contacts in the industry
Our ideal candidate will be a graduate looking to join the exciting world of Insurance Events, or an experienced Conference Producer seeking a new challenge. Does that sound like you?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a business-related, science or journalism discipline.
- Experience in conference production or similar experience
- Research or project management experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and effective time management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team within a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
What's on offer
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- £20,000 - 28,000 per annum (DoE)
- Excellent bonus potential
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Onsite monthly massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, and many more!
How to apply
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!