Global hi tech company are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team at their Head Office in Central Bracknell.
You will assume responsibility for Accounts payable with specific responsibilities including but not limited to :
- Administration of the accounts payables in the online tool , booking, coding and posting
- Responsibility for the payment run
- Management of the group A/P sub ledger, including payment allocations against invoice
- Inter company invoices posting and matching,
- Confirmation of payments towards the consultants as well as management companies
- Interface between accounting/administration /sales for x-charges and advance payments
- Monthly reporting to the HQ according to special instructions by the HQ-Finance-team
- Posting of bank charges and payments
- Opex administration of subs as required (invoices & payment)
- Ad-hoc reporting on Group AP position, & other Ad-hoc projects
This is a busy role with a lot of liaison across the business so you must be an experienced Accounts Assistant with solid AP experience with strong communication skills and work in a detailed methodical way. Your hard work will be recognised and rewarded in a company with a dynamic and fun culture.