Part Time Accounts Assistant
Nigel Wright Group are recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Accountant for a growing business in the Teesside area. Reporting into the Financial Manager you will be responsible for both the purchase and sales ledger and credit control.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices.
- Assisting with supplier queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Allocating payments to the correct ledger.
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email.
As the ideal candidate, you will have at least 3 years experience of working within a finance department and have strong working knowledge of credit control and purchase ledger. Working within a friendly business, you will be hard working, a team player with a flexible approach. This role will offer 20 hours per week across three days and is to start as soon as possible.