Enterprise Account Executive
Transforming how companies innovate and become leaders in their industries. Leading technology in an exploding market poised to hit $18 billion in the next 36 months. More than 3,400 organizations around the world rely on our platform to innovate their business from disruptive start-ups to Wal-Mart and General Electric.
Our culture and team is derived from the dedicated of performance for the team and the development of the individual. Our record breaking growth was the result of accelerated new logo growth as well as significant expansion as customers realize rapid time to value of our platform.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation by:
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across North America
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Evangelizing the platform - confirm and communicate the differentiated value to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (8+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Ability to travel extensively across North America
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience in selling in front-end revenue generating software solutions to senior management (ex. CRM, analytics, business intelligence, Bloomberg, etc.).
What you’ll experience:
- We consider our people as people - not assets
- We’re focused on results - not "boxes" and "rules"
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We care about personal and professional development
We take care of our team - check out our benefits:
- £90,000 annual base salary with £180,000 OTE
- 21 days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with employer match - 100% vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- FSAs for medical, dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted Hubway transportation for the city