Trainee Stockbroker - FCA Regulated Firm - London - City
Trainee Stockbroker | London | City | Basic salary OTE plus commission payout (uncapped) and bonuses.
We are looking for a Trainee Stockbroker for a leading independent FCA regulated financial investment company based in the heart of the City of London.
My client is part of an Asset Management Company that offers a variety of investment products and services for institutional, corporate and high net worth investors in equity, derivatives, commodities and FX markets.
My client offers execution only, advisory and discretionary services in financial markets.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual to become a successful Trainee Stockbroker. You will be offered full support from the company and given 2 weeks intensive and substantial ongoing training in all aspects of sales plus the products and services available to the companies prospective and established clients.
This is an INBOUND SALES position speaking to already prospective clients and it is therefore required that you have experience in sales (preferably in financial markets but not essential) and you have excellent communication skills.
You will be working on a relatively new and exciting desk within a company that has been established for over 10 years and will be given the opportunity to grow with the desk and aim towards becoming a Stockbroker within 12 months.
This is a great career opportunity for ambitious and confident individuals with experience in sales to start their career in the City as a Trainee Stockbroker.
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Trainee Stockbroker:
- Previous sales experience (essential)
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A keen interest in financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- The drive and ambition to succeed
Primary Responsibilities for Trainee Stockbroker:
- First call to new and prospective clients
- Second call follow up, qualification for the prospect to become a company client
- Increase market knowledge - newspapers, websites etc
- Data input on the company’s database
- Managing the pipeline - who to call and when Any other tasks (administrative or otherwise) that the company can reasonably expect you to complete as and when required
- Maintain the necessary FCA and Company regulatory requirements
Working Hours and Remuneration for Trainee Stockbroker:
- Hours 9.00am-5.30pm
- Holiday 20 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Salary basic + commission
Only applications from UK residence will be considered
Key words: Stockbroker, Private Client Stockbroker, Senior Stockbroker, Trainee stockbroker, Junior stockbroker, Advisory Stockbroker, Execution Only Stockbroker, Discretionary Stockbroker, Sales Trader, Equity Broker, Derivatives Broker, FX Broker, Commodities Broker, Fixed Income Broker, Financial Sales Executive, Stockbroker Account Executive, Financial Services, Financial Markets, Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, CFD, Spread Betting, Stock Market.