Internal Sales Manager - Milton Keynes
Internal Sales Manager - £50-85k - Milton Keynes
Fast growing cloud computing company delivering simple-to-use 100% cloud-based technology across Email, Mobile, Social, Web, and any connected device to businesses world wide.
You will Work alongside the best in your field; with people who make you want to be better and can also help get you there!
How you’ll make an impact
Working alongside the Head of Inside Sales and other Sales Managers, this role is responsible for leading and managing the UK Team of Account Managers based in Milton Keynes. The Account Management Team is an inside sales team and you will help each individual meet his or her sales targets and ensure that the Clients receive the support and guidance to succeed in their business. This role draws on experience and proven and dynamic sales leadership. It carries responsibility for a significant proportion of the UK business.
Of course, this position description is just a guide - you’ll be expected to be flexible and perform any other duties as reasonably required of you by your Manager and this position description is likely to evolve and develop over time.
What you’ll do
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Manage, coach and mentor Account Managers
- Develop plans to facilitate individual Account Managers to achieve their targets.
- Lead your team including the ongoing performance management, professional skills development, coaching and career progression of each individual
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasts and associated reporting
- Monitor activity and provide hands-on process improvement
- Monitor competition in the UK market and contribute to competitive strategy
- Promote your business as a thought leader through content creation eg Blogs, social media, webinars, events, and media engagement
Success looks like
- Achieving sales and revenue targets from your clients, whilst ensuring your support of this community is the best in the industry
- Growing the number of active customers
- Delivering consistency and predictability within the Account Management Team
What you’ll bring with you
- Experienced and successful sales management & coaching background
- Proven ability to develop and manage internal sales and calling plans to
facilitate your team achieving its targets
- Strong sales, account management and sales team leadership skills
- Proven sales performance and drive for results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Process driven and willing to take ownership
- CRM and Office Productivity application-literate
- Analytical - able to predicate strategy on data
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Determination to succeed
- Experience of working within the UK SaaS industry - desirable
- Experience in all aspects of people management within your team including the ongoing performance management, professional skills development, coaching and career progression of the team - minimum of three years’ experience
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.