Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
£25,000 - £33,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
Our client are the world’s leading provider of responsive school websites, apps, interactive prospectuses, and SEO and PPC services to the education sector. They have produced online and printed marketing for some of the most recognised independent schools in the US, UK and internationally. Our client’s portfolio of nearly 2000 schools includes small primary schools, middle schools, secondary schools, academies and many of the largest and most prestigious independent schools.
The company is dynamic and fast paced. They have high aspirations in terms of growth both within the UK and internationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Success Manager to join the team based at our client’s offices in Teddington (SW London) but with regular travel (up to 25%) being required.
As our client’s Client Success Manager, you will ensure that clients are getting the full value of their investment from our client. You will proactively drive adoption by identifying and executing on upsell opportunities, whilst managing customers at different stages of their lifecycle to renewal. You will be expected to:
- Proactively develop upsell opportunities identifying and prioritising key clients to contact.
- Manage and prioritise the weekly and monthly upsell activities. Report monthly on progress of actual v target upsell/renewals ensuring that targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and to be responsible for the retention and renewal of existing accounts within the customer base
- Upsell opportunities through re-designs, social media, hosting, enhancements, and services.
- Identify any areas of risk with solutions to ensure retention of clients.
- Understand client objectives, priorities and budgets to tailor solutions which meet and exceed expectations via a "consultation" soft sales approach and translate them to deliver a renewal.
- Conduct business meetings with existing clients and deliver presentations.
- Prepare renewal quotes and negotiate any commercial and legal contract terms with clients involving the relevant Business Development Manager/Sales Director where appropriate in order to close down the sale.
To be considered for our client’s Client Success Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Client- facing with at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of working in volume account management, sales support or junior sales executive position within the digital or software industry.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services.
- Exposure of working with CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Proven experience of successfully maintaining and retaining business with existing clients and negotiating and winning a sale.
- Pro-active problem solver, able to take a consultative approach to find the best solution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good attention to detail and a collaborative approach to be able to build strong relationships within the business and across allocated client-base.
- Outstanding client facing skills using own initiative to be able to appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods pro-actively to establish credibility and close business.
- Proven experience of carrying out software demonstrations.
- Demonstrative experience of effectively multi-tasking, managing own time effectively and the ability to prioritise efficiently to meet deadlines, develop and change plans.
- Well organised and detail orientated in order to be results focussed and able to make decisions quickly.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, keep calm and collected under pressure.
- Used to covering a large geographical area with the flexibility to travel (25%) when required either at home or abroad.
- Flexibility to work outside core hours when required.
If you feel you have the skills for our client’s Client Success Manager role, please apply now!
Client Success Manager, Customer Service Manager, Client Service Manager, Customer Service.