OISC Level 1/2 Immigration Adviser/ Consultant (Mandarin Speaking)
UVIC is one of the leading educational and immigration consultancy firms that help primarily international students based in the UK gain access to UK universities. Candidates will need a good understanding of submitting applications under the Points Based system, in particular Student Migration, Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) and ILR, and must speaking fluent Chinese. The ideal candidates need to be Level 1 or higher Accredited Immigration Adviser by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). We welcome any suitable candidates to join this young, professional, friendly and extremely fast developing team.
Main client base: students, universities, and corporate clients
Web: www.uvic.co.uk (English), www.uvic.com.cn (Chinese)
See what we do on Youtube: http://youtu.be/ESA6AIGBjs0
Location: Cannongate house, 64 Cannon street, London EC4N 6AE
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum, Depend on skills and experiences (please state your expected wage)
Benefits: Generous bonus scheme + many other incentives
Time of work: 9:00 - 17:30
Holiday: 20 days per annual exclude bank holidays
- Develop new services type and sales strategies, assist in analyse customer reactions to product packages, services, promotional material.
- Produce reports and recommendations by concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management.
- To meet monthly both revenue sales target assigned by line manager.
- Answering inquiries from potential UK visa and immigration clients and make sales of UVIC’s visa application and immigration services.
- Conduct one-to-one consultation with clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their UK visa and related applications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing visa and immigration clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
- Develop new partnership with individuals and relevant businesses.
- Liaise with senior management to identify corporate communications needs; liaise with the company’s partners.
- At least 1 years of work experience in immigration service industry, or business development role in other industry
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills, achieving the given target
- Confident, energetic, detail oriented, extremely organized and a team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and English writing skills, fluent in Chinese speaking (Mandarin)
Number of vacancies: 2