Finance Business Partner / Senior Business Partner
A large corporate organisation going through a significant period of transformation and change. This business is in a fantastic position to capitalise on an upturn in the dynamics of the industry sector. This business has a national presence and continues to take on new projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity with exposure to the Group Board of Directors. Reporting into the Finance Director directly you will be responsible for the analysis of finances across the entire group project base. This role has a significant upside in terms of progression and the short term and longer term opportunities will be clear from day one.
As part of a large finance business partnering function your duties will include -
- Group consolidation work.
- Data and project based analysis work.
- Develop and maintain a strong financial control environment.
- Produce group reports and make recommendations on this basis.
- Developing internal relationships across the group nationally.
- Investigate and resolve any financial issues - project specific.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in the property, construction or housing industry. A fast moving and change environment you will be comfortable with this and embrace it. Strong analytical nature with a flair for financial reporting will be needed to succeed in this post. Advanced Excel will also be seen as a distinct advantage.