Trainee Insurance Account Handler
Job Title: Trainee Insurance Account Handler.
Location: London EC3.
Job Sector: Commercial Insurance.
Job Type: Permanent, full time (9:00am-5:00pm).
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Reporting to: Director and other staff who will provide on the job training.
Allegiance Insure Ltd, a fast-growing insurance broker based in London, is seeking to recruit a trainee Account Handler to join its team. Allegiance is seeking a driven and motivated individual who is willing to take on new challenges.
About the Role:
- The role encompasses wide ranging responsibilities relating to account handling of a portfolio of niche commercial clients.
- Involvement in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance policies in a reasonable timescale and ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Assist with a variety of compliance functions and related back office tasks
- Assist with marketing and development of new insurance schemes and business development in general.
- You will be expected to pass the ACII qualification within 3 years of starting in the role (study books and exams will be paid for).
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Minimum Qualifications Required:
A levels or evidence of professional transferable skills.
- Salary of up to £20,000, depending upon experience
- Sponsorship of the ACII qualification
Please submit covering letter outlining your suitability for the role together with your CV.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.