Financial Controller - Travel
My client, a global Travel business is actively seeking a Financial Controller to shake things up at its global headquarters based in the heart of the city. In this high profile role, you'll have the opportunity to work directly alongside the senior leadership team, as you shape strategy and inflict change on a global scale.
In order to succeed you'll be practice trained (ACA/ International equivalent) and will have demonstrable experience working within a changing business landscape. You'll be hot on team management and will love working with the senior leadership teams. Whilst not essential, multinational experience is highly advantageous
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise of the finance team (8) - Opportunity to enhance and develop financial controls process and procedures
- Partner with the sales teams providing insight and analysis
- Continuously review financial performance and forecasts with budget holders
- Co-ordinate and manage the annual budgeting process
- Commercial contract negotiation
- Presentation of monthly management accounts
Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA with controllership experience.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ideally on a short notice period
- Demonstrable experience working within a fast paced changing business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills - With the ability to communicate effectively across a wide variety of audiences
- Advanced Excel
This is an excellent opportunity, for a high performing FC to effect change on a global scale. This role will pay a salary up to £75K depending on experience. If you feel you match the above criteria, you are strongly advised to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.