Accounts Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Soho, London
We are looking for a highly organised Accounts Administrator/Office Manager to join our international and forward thinking recruitment agency. The role will best suit a strong personality who works well under pressure and has an entry level or two years experience as an Accounts Assistan.
Accounts Administrator/Office Manager Duties:
- Filing records accurately
- Meet and greet
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc
- Undertaking tenant enquires/maintenance (we have a property portfolio)
- Coding, checking, processing and creating invoices
- Undertaking credit control
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Processing/reimbursing employee expenses
- Undertaking banking, processing and reconciling duties
- Updating and maintaining multiple spreadsheets
The ideal candidate will:
- Necessary to posses a second European Language (and fluent English)
- Have experience of working in a fast growth environment
- Be enthusiastic, a confident communicator and have the ability to influence others - essential.
- University graduate with relevant degree or equivalent and be studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, AAT, CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience in an office management function - with finance exposure.
- Proven good working experience of accounting systems (Xero preferable)
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the need to work to deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to be a proactive team player
- Must have strong organisational skills
If you meet the above criteria then please apply now to work for a market leading recruitment agency which can offer you career development and progression!
We are offering a competitive salary along with attractive working hours.
Visit our website: www.osmii.com