Product Content Manager
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Product Content Manager to join a market leader based in Coventry.
You will be joining the UK category marketing team to provide hands-on support to the Category function in the fields of product listing, product creation, competitor intelligence and supplier interface with respect to data and content management specifically around the catalogue production.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of content management within an industrial or a multi-site distribution environment
- An understanding of the principles of category management and marketing
- Strong facilitation skills - able to listen and engage
- Ability to deliver work and projects to tight deadlines
- Diligence and an eye for detail
- The analytical ability to assimilate data from a variety of sources and draw meaningful conclusions
- Strong IT skills to include MS Office, E-commerce and ideally Kerridge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Key Results Areas
- Content research, sourcing and manipulation to ensure on time delivery of 3 - 4 catalogue productions per year
- Supplier engagement, co-ordination, content creation and enrichment of a 6000+ SKUs
- Collaborate with Digital team and maintain systems to ensure Catalogue is aligned with our Online, Store and Call Centre information and is accurate at all times
- Facilitate design and layout of future catalogue editions to ensure best in class publications as rated by our customers
- Assist and facilitate supplier relationship management, pricing and marketing.
- Facilitate the education of colleagues in categories and ranges
- Competitor research and analysis of product assortment
- Assist and facilitate supplier relationship management, product procurement, pricing and marketing.
- Duties and projects as assigned by the Category Manager
Our Client is offering a competitive salary dependent on your experience plus a fantastic benefits package with endless career opportunity.