Graduate Risk Analyst
Graduate Risk Analyst required for my client a Commodity Sales & Trading firm in central London.
2016 Graduate from a numerate/quantitative degree background with a desire to work in a Trading environment, You would be part of the risk team delivering a comprehensive service to the business.
- 2016 Graduate that has studied a mathematical/Computing subject at undergraduate level and then went on to do a masters in a finance related subject or someone who studied a mathematical/computing subject at undergraduate level with some modules in finance related subjects.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and modelling skills
- Strong IT software skills (such as excel/VBA) and programming languages
- Some experience/internships considered advantageous
- A strong interest in commodities (both physical and financial)
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Develop a strong understanding of the credit risk management life cycle and repayment from counterparties.
- Contribute to the market risk activities to measure, monitor and repost on physical, derivatives and structured products.
- Analysing corporate documentation, financial accounts and non-financial information.
- To perform analysis (including Quantitative analysis) for the credit and market risk areas including calculations/analysis for our Financial regulator if required.
- Contribute to the design, creation and maintenance of risk
For more information on responsibilities and purpose of this position,
please contact Jamie Folley on or send your CV through to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.