This opportunity is perfect for a dynamic, aspiring journalist that would thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
Some of the Junior Reporter's responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and writing news stories around capital markets (Loans & Bonds)
- Having involvement in sharing content with the social media channels and relevant websites
- Interviewing top industry insiders: Nothing less than CEO's & CFO's
- Developing strong market knowledge throughout the attendance of the conferences and events held
- Writing clear copy that needs minimal sub-editing
- Meeting tight deadlines with regards to turning news & analysis around quickly
- Coming up with new and interesting ideas for article formats
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Hold a degree in Journalism (BA/MA/MSC)
- Have an inquisitive mind and the drive to get on the phones and reach for third-party news stories
- Hold the ability of producing high quality copy and work to tight deadlines
- Understand how to exploit social media to grow content coverage
- Fluent Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic or Portuguese speaker would be ideal.
If this Junior Role sounds like something you are interested in, please do apply.