An established construction business based in Milton Keynes are currently looking to recruit a Finance Director.
The company has undergone significant internal change over the past 12 months, expanding their reach across the UK. As a result, they now need a strong leader for the finance team who can tackle current and future challenges with positivity and vision, to effectively guide financial strategy and develop the company’s opportunities.
- Providing the lead on financial planning, management and reporting
- Working closely with the MD to develop strategic direction and champion a strong leadership team
- Leading on accounting and related governance
- Procurement and contract management
- Streamlining the payroll system while adhering to compliance issues
- Leading a small, but highly competent finance team
This unique and demanding position is best suited to a forward-thinking FD with proven managerial experience, and a background in the construction industry.
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant, with up-to-date experience of implementing and upgrading tech and financial software. The ability to cultivate a positive working environment, and build strong business relationships is essential.