Accounts Payable Contract - Global Events Company
We are looking for an Accounts Payable clerk to join a Global Music and Events Company based in Central London.
My client is a Global Events company looking for a Accounts Payable to join their fast paced, fun team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Allocating cash
- Checking and processing supplier invoices
- Weekly supplier payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit statement reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Petty cash
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and clients
The successful candidate must:
- be available to start immediately
- be committed to this contract opportunity
- be degree educated and/or working towards finance qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- have exposure to the Purchase Ledger in a previous role
- be competent using Excel (V Look ups and Pivot Tables)
The successful candidate would start in this Accounts Payable position immediately.